Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 47

Spryte is an amazing mom. I know I have said that before, but it truly amazes me how much she loves these puppies.  I took her and the crew into the training building yesterday to really run and explore.  Spryte thought it was  a great chance to play catch me with the puppies. She nudged a few, did a play bow and then took off running. She must have done at least 10 laps around the building, tail tucked, this happy look on her face.  The puppies thought this was an excellent game and chased her as fast as their little legs could carry them around the building after her.  They repeated this game over and over again until everyone was panting. Hopefully I can get a video today or tomorrow of them doing it again. 

The training building is a great place for the puppies. They love the open space, so much room to run and explore. And I place all these objects out for them to investigate, climb on, climb under and play with.  They had umbrellas, rally cones, jump standards, dog walk boards, tambourines, and many other random items.

Puppies are sleeping in their crates now overnight.  They have gone as long as 6.5 hours before waking me up to pee.  They are still two to a crate, and seem happy to snuggle up with each other in their "den".

Here are some pics from last night.  Paul was in the pen and the puppies thought he was a great chew toy!

"Get Him!"

large bi black attacking Paul's slipper

who doesn't love puppy kisses


large bi black girl

sable boy

sable girl

small bi black girl and boy playing together

sable boy

sable girl

small bi black girl

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the first sable girl, what beautiful pups!

    ReplyDelete