Saturday 29 September 2012

Six weeks old

Wow puppies turned six weeks old yesterday.  I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. I only have three more weeks left with my little babies.  I will be sad to see them go, but excited to watch them grow up in their new homes. 

I started crate training a few days ago.  When the puppies are tired and starting to sleep I put them in a kennel, two per kennel.  They usually just fall asleep right away and don't fuss at all.  Occasionally one will realise it is in a smaller space and will cry and whine for a little while.  It never lasts longer than 10 minutes and the puppy usually just gives up and falls asleep. Right now they only stay in there for maybe a half an hour or no longer than forty five minutes at a time. I just want them comfortable with being placed in a smaller space and locked in there for a while.  I'm hoping by the time they go home I can put them in the kennel and they will instantly lie down and go to sleep.

Pics from yesterday:



"we love our auntie Kloee!"

sable girl

Spryte and the large bi black playing together

who needs a hug?

small bi black girl


sable boy

1 comment:

  1. So nice of Kloee and Spryte to play with the puppies.

    ReplyDelete