Friday 25 October 2013

Day 20

I will be teaching a nosework seminar in Lethbridge tomorrow (which I am very excited about!) so I won't be able to post pics or videos. So instead of skipping a post, I decided why not do another one today.  So here are a few pics and videos from today. The puppies are outside their box playing around, exploring the balance disc, climbing on dog beds, and the agility trial sounds CD is playing in the background.

The puppies are also starting to realize that people are great. When I come in the room they wake up and often come over to visit.  They climb on me, and chew on my fingers when out of their box.  They are also starting to have visitors now.  It's time for socialization with man kind :)

boy left, girl right

boy left, girl right
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OR woman kind, they are very cute, I'm so happy to have been able to give them a cuddle and Spryte a few cookies while the puppies scrambled around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky ladies!! Those puppy cuddles are so priceless! Looks like they're starting to get busy. Love how you're exposing them to so many experiences right from the beginning which will benefit them for their whole lives.
    Have fun at the nosework seminar. I will have to find this on google maps. Wish we could be there!
    Thanks again for your wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete