Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 11

Puppies are 11 days old and growing like weeds :)  They both weigh over a pound now. It is no longer possible for me to get accurate weights with the scale I have.  It's a small digital kitchen scale, perfect for when the puppies are small. But now they roll around and hang off the edge of the scale.  The read out flashes non stop with different weights as they shift around.  So I think today will be the last day I weigh them.  They are growing and healthy and really don't require daily weight measurements anymore.

Here are some pictures from today.

boy in front, girl in back
 
girl on the move

boy sleeping
 
boy in front, girl in back
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I enjoy your posts! They look so sweet together in their little puppy pile. All's right with the world. Might be the quiet before the storm with these two. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are enjoying them. I'm looking forward to some chaos from these guys. I love puppy trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete