Friday 11 October 2013

6 Days Old

Not much new to report on the puppy front.  They are growing and doing well.  The girl weighed in at 13.4 oz and the boy at 11.0 oz.  The puppies spend their days eating and sleeping.  I spend mine sitting with them watching them twitch in their sleep, or suckling happily on Spryte.  Last night the boy fell asleep in my hands when I held him.  It was a very precious moment :)

Here are some pics and a video from today.

girl on left, boy on right
 
girl on left, boy on right

boy on top, girl on bottom
 
 

2 comments:

  1. They're growing so fast it amazes me. I can see why, though, the little chow hounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they're so small and lovely! I love seeing little sheltie pups, it amazes me how fluffy we get though!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete