Wednesday 26 September 2012

Day 39

It's getting harder and harder to take pictures of the puppies.  When they are awake they are in constant motion. I end up deleting most of the pics because they turn out blurred.  I did manage to get a few for today's blog entry.

Puppies are getting lots of visitors every week.  Besides the soon to be owners, many of my students have had the chance to come in and cuddle the puppies too.  The puppies are usually on their best behaviour for these visitors as they are often pretty sleepy.  Paul and I are the lucky ones that get the crazy puppies first thing in the morning and just before bed.  At those times they are pulling apart their bedding, full out brawling with each other, they bite our toes, our chins, our ears, they are just down right wild!  but I love it.  It is by far the most entertaining times of the day, and when I get the best videos of the puppies too.

Tug training is really starting to come along.  They all love the washcloth that I use.  It is easier for them to grab and pull on.  They will follow it around, pounce on it, perform the death shake, and I can even apply gentle pressure and tap them on their bodies and they will keep pulling and  not let go.  All the puppies have great tug drive so far.

Here are pics and videos from today:

sable girl playing with toy

boy and tiny girl playing together

large bi black girl

sable boy

sable girl

small bi black girl

large bi black girl

sable boy


No comments:

Post a Comment