Friday 17 August 2012

still waiting

Yup still waiting. No puppies yet.  No sign of puppies yet either.  Spryte is still eating normally, still active, still has a normal temperature.  Nothing to suggest that puppies will be coming any time soon.  Yesterday was her first due date, so 63 days from the first breeding.  So really it still could be a few days yet before the puppies arrive. I am getting excited and anxious. I'm tired of waiting.  I am on holidays, not working and I want to raise puppies!  Here's hoping they come soon before I go stir crazy!
 I will update as soon as puppies arrive.


Whelping room all set up and ready to go.  Huge thanks to Ann Mcmillian for supplying the whelping box.

2 comments:

  1. So much for that not-normal temperature indicator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. thanks Ann for the Whelping box!

    ReplyDelete