Sunday 24 June 2012

Pictures and stuff

When I take a bath Spryte always has to supervise. I think she is worried I might drown. She spends most of the time leaning over the side of the tub watching me with this concerned look on her face. If she is not doing that she is lying right next to it, just in case I might need her help. The rest of the dogs are no where to be found, they know bath time means water, yuck!

"Mom can you please step out of the tub before you drown!"








I took the dogs out yesterday for a walk just after it rained. Hoping to get some nice outdoor pics.  Mostly I always end up with the same pictures of my dogs standing and watching stuff.  My dogs don't play with each other and if there is no toy to chase they just wander and sniff stuff. Oh and eat grass. Actually that is pretty much all they do at this time of year. I think I have a herd of cows, not a pack of dogs :(

 Spryte eating grass

 Strider eating grass

 Kloee                     

The family                   
        
                                   


3 comments:

  1. The tub pictures are adorable!

    And yes, I have a pair of cows too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle at the tub pics....she does look concerned for you...I have a pair of cows also,phyllis in Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photo of Sprite eating grass. lol

    ReplyDelete