Thursday 29 September 2011

Things to come

The shelties and I are getting back into Flyball. I haven't gone to a flyball tournament in probably 7 years. But I have some great students who convinced me that things are different now and to give it another go.  So long story short, we have joined the Go All Out! flyball team.  Its a brand new team and  their first tournament will be in November.  Unfortunetly I already have two dog events in November, so Strider will be making the trip to Regina without me. 
  My debut will be in February. I'm very excited as it will hopefully be Spryte's debut too.  She has been working hard on her flyball skills and does a nice box turn and return with the ball. Going to the box she is still a little slow, but only because she is worried about me taking off on her.  Once she figures out the game (and that it is a race!) I think she will waste no time getting down there and back with her ball. 
   We have a practise next Saturday, so maybe I can get a video or picture of the shelties at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment