Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another HIT for Spryte!

I haven't had time to add this until today, but just had to brag about another High in Trial for Spryte at the UKC show on Sunday.  A great score of 197 and another really nice performance.  She also took High Novice dog over the entire weekend and Strider took High Open dog and High Veteran from the weekend.  So all in all well worth the trip to Edmonton. I would have liked to have finished a title on either dog, but that is just how it goes sometimes. Guess I will be heading back to Edmonton either in March or next September to hopefully finish things off. Plus they will be offering UKC Rally in September, and I really want to give that a try!

I am off the the Annali Hilton distance seminar this coming weekend. I am so excited to do a workshop with Spryte.  Because I train 99% of the time by myself, I am excited any time I can get someone else's opinion on my dogs and their progress.  Distance skills can often be challening to keep your handling system as consistant as possible without being up near the dog.  It will be good to see what Annali's training methods and handling system are for this complex skill.  I'll have to update after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment